This potent night-time cream features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilisation and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release. Formulated to minimise irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this retinol cream for face helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, blemishes, and pores by accelerating cellular turnover.
Retinol 0.3 is recommended for first-time retinol users.
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, pores, and blemishes
- Formulated to minimise irritation
- Specialised packaging preserves retinol potency
- Ideal for skin new to retinol use
HOW TO USE
In the evening, a pea sized amount to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip area. Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult your own doctor or aesthetician.
- Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate
- Alcohol Denat.
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- Hydrogenated Lecithin
- Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Polysorbate 20
- Sodium Citrate
- Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract
- Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
- Citric Acid
- Propyl Gallate