A.G.E. INTERRUPTER IS SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED TO TARGET THE VISIBLE SIGNS OF AGEING SKIN CAUSED BY ADVANCED GLYCATION END-PRODUCTS (A.G.E.). SKIN APPEARS MORE EVEN.
- Anti-wrinkle formula features three powerful ingredients: Proxylane™, blueberry extract and phytosphingosine
- Clinically proven to improve the visible signs of ageing including wrinkles and a thinning appearance
Intrinsic ageing in the skin, such as sagging, cracking and creping, can be due to a range of factors such as hormonal shifts. A.G.E. Interrupter cream helps to improve the visible signs of intrinsic ageing in mature skin. Glycation is one cause of ageing that occurs when excess sugar molecules bind to collagen and elastin fibres and prompt the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (A.G.E.).
This potent anti-wrinkle cream uses three powerful ingredients, Proxylane™, blueberry extract, and phytosphingosine help to reduce the action of A.G.E.s. The visible signs of ageing are improved including wrinkles, loss of firmness, and crepy, thinning appearance of mature skin.
HOW TO USE
Apply a thin, even layer of cream onto the entire face, neck, and chest once or twice a day.
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol
- Synthetic Wax
- Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer
- Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate
- CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate
- Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Disodium EDTA
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract
- Silica [Nano]/Silica
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional